samedi 31 juillet 2010

Starting point of my love for Shôgi


My love of japanese culture began few years ago, I dont remind the specific starting point, but what I can say is that little by little it has been growing up.

From the first japan friends club I set up in secondary school to the one I set up last year, many things happened.

Let's drop some details and approach the mail theme dealing with Shôgi.

During my readings and manga watching to further discover Japan, I found last year the manga Naruto Shippuden, which I have been fond of.

In this manga, one particular character, Shikamaru has impressed me, by his intelligence and the way he analyzed things. By being crazy of Shikamaru, I chose his name as nickname so I was called "Shikamaru Senpai" here in my school. So I began thinking that I played Shôgi as Shikamaru I would be wise and have a sense of analyzis like him. That's like this my love of Shôgi was born.

By the time I began thinking that if Shôgi could have a good effect on me, why not try to introduce it to other people in my country.

So I went on the net to have more information and I mastered the pieces moves.

So the following step was the handmaking of my first shogiban.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire