mercredi 29 septembre 2010

58e OUZA title-match

I watched today my first in live Shôgi game which faced Yoshiharu Habu to Takeshi.Unfortunately, due to the bad quality of connexion in the cyber i'm used to, I have not been able to begin the game, but I watched the last moves. After the last move of Yoshiharu, I was surprised (smile) it was written on my screen that black won...So I asked to DemonikOu on 81dojo how it comes that the game finished since Takeshi could still drop a piece to protect his king, but he said to me that in Professional games, sometimes when a player knows he will certainly be mate, he give up before the mate.So I understood that surely Habu would have won the game.I'm so excited to have watched for the first time a so important game in live. Thanks to sir Manabu Terao who published the link on his facebook.Congratulations to the two players and Shôgi banzai.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire